With Liberty & Blues For All!

Until I get that radio talk show, this will have to do. After all, it's cheaper than therapy .....

29 January 2009

Interesting Story ....

I know it's been a while since I've opined here, and I promise all of my millions of readers to write more soon, but for the time being, here's another short history of the anthropogenic global warming theory that may well be wrong, but then again may be on the mark. Since old Ozone Al was yet again back before the Senate (in a near blizzard, no less) beating the drum about how the science was settled and the argument was over, here's another well-educated professional whose actual job involves understanding weather and climatology who claims there's still a bunch to discuss. Enjoy.

PS - just in case you're inclined to say he's just a lone nut, take a look at the bios and qualifications of some of the other scientists who don't buy into the claims of anthropogenic global warming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home